HOW AMBASSADOR CLANS WORK
NOTICE: The Clan Fee is a ONE TIME fee. It will be CHARGED when you place the order. However, your Gifts won't begin production until ALL the Ambassador Spots are filled in your specific Clan level. We estimate 4 to 6 months for production timelines.
When Dragn Grill opens a Clan Membership Group for participation, they’re inviting other people to form a contract with them. Anyone who becomes a Clan Member, and essentially backs a project is accepting the creator’s offer and forming that contract.
The contract is a direct legal agreement between Dragn Grills LLC, and their Clan Members. Here are the terms that govern that agreement:
When a Clan Membership Group is filled, a project is successfully funded, Dragn Grill will do their best to complete the project in a timely manner and fulfill each Gift promised. Once Dragn Grill has done so, they’ve satisfied their obligation to their Clan Membership Group.
Throughout the process, we owe the Clan Members a high standard of effort, honest communication, and a dedication to bringing the project to life.
At the same time, Clan Members must understand that when they join a Clan Membership Group and back a project, they’re helping to create something new — not ordering something that already exists.
There may be changes or delays, and there’s a chance something could happen that prevents DRAGN Grills from being able to finish the project as promised or in the estimated timeframe.
If DRAGN Grill is unable to complete their project and fulfill the Gifts, they’ve failed to live up to the basic obligations of this agreement. To right this, they must make every reasonable effort to find another way of bringing the project to the best possible conclusion for Clan Members. If we are ever in this position it has only remedied the situation and met the obligations to Clan Members if:
- we post an update that explains what work has been done, how funds were used, and what prevents us from finishing the project as planned;
- we work diligently and in good faith to bring the project to the best possible conclusion in a time frame that’s communicated to Clan Members;
- we are able to demonstrate that we have used funds appropriately and made every reasonable effort to complete the project as promised;
- we’ve been honest, and have made no material misrepresentations in our communication to Clan Members; and
- we offer to return any remaining funds to Clan Members who have not received their Gift (in proportion to the amounts provided), or else explain how those funds will be used to complete the project in some alternate form.
DRAGN Grill is solely responsible for fulfilling the promises made to their Clan Members.
How Clan Membership & Funding Works
This section goes over the details of joining a DRAGN AMBASSADOR CLAN — things like how money gets collected, whether Clan Memberships can be changed or canceled, and how we can contact Clan Members to provide Gifts.
These are the terms that apply when you’re a paid Clan Member:
- You’re charged when you place your order, Production doesn't start until the individual Ambassador Clan you joined reaches its "Limited Number of Members" Goal. You’ll provide your payment information when you join a Clan Membership Group, and we will receive payment. Your collected payment will be held in escrow at a bank of DRAGN Grill's choice until the time of filling the Ambassador Clan's Limited Member Goal of 250, and the project has reached its fundraising goal, or, we are close enough to our Goal we can proceed to fill Gift orders. The exact amount you paid for your individual Ambassador Clan Level is the amount DRAGN Grills will collect. If the Membership Group doesn’t reach its goal, or we are unable to fulfill our obligation, we will provide a refund for the full amount, minus credit card fees and processing charges.
- In some cases, we’ll reserve the charge on your card. Dragn and its payment partners may authorize or reserve a charge on your credit card (or whatever payment method you use) for any amount up to the full membership, at any time between the time of purchase and the collection of funds.
- You can change or cancel your Clan Membership at any time before the project’s deadline (with one exception). You can switch memberships any time during the campaign, with one exception. During the last 30 days of the campaign, you can’t switch memberships without contacting customer support first — if that action would drop the project below its goal. Once the Limited Number of Group Memberships has been filled, you can only cancel or change your membership by making special arrangements directly with DRAGN Grills.
- The Estimated Delivery Date for Gifts is just that - an ESTIMATE. The date listed on each Gift is the estimate of when we will provide the reward — not a guarantee to fulfill by that date. The schedule may change as DRAGN Grill works on the project. We have thought carefully through setting a date and feel confident we can work toward it and will communicate with Clan Members about any changes.
- DRAGN Grill may need to send you questions about your Gifts. To deliver Gifts, we might need information from you, like your mailing address or t-shirt size. We will request that information after the Membership Goals has succeeded. To receive the Gift, you’ll need to provide the information in a reasonable amount of time. Dragn Grills should not ask for personal information that is not necessary to provide your Gift and should never request sensitive personal information such as your Social Security number. Contact us at email@example.com if you receive a request for information that seems inappropriate or excessive.
- DRAGN Grill can refund individual Members if we want. After an Ambassador Clan Group has been filled, we can cancel and refund an Ambassador's fees at any time. If we do, we have no further obligation to you, and no agreement exists between us.
- We’ll notify you before sending you the Gift. DRAGN Grills will provide advance notice before sending you the Gift.
- Don’t run to the mailbox right away. Don’t assume you’ll be able to collect all your Gifts right away when the Ambassador Clan goal is fully filled. We will notify you with the progress of your Gifts and when they will be arriving. Due to shipping and other issues that happen during manufacturing it may take longer to receive your Gift then the original date stated. If you ever have questions concerning your membership or Gifts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.